The Nobel Peace Center is the museum of the Nobel Peace Prize, it is located in the former Oslo West Station (railway). The railway station opened in 1872 and remained in use until 1989. The Nobel Peace Center was opened in 2005.
The station building was designed by architect Georg Andreas Bull
The building was partially destroyed on 2 February 1942 (WWII)